- Postman installed (desktop version is recommended)
- Account created in API Market https://developer.nordeaopenbanking.com/
Disclaimer. The screenshots can look a little different from the latest Postman collections, but the functionality is the same.
1. Download the Postman collections
Download the latest collections from API Market resource page
Below is an example how to set up the Swedish collection. After setting up one collection, you can just import the other one and start using the old environment values which are saved.
2. Open Postman
3. Adjust settings
Go to File > Settings. Under General tab: Verify that the "SSL certificate verification" and "Automatically follow redirects" options are OFF, disabled.
4. Importing the Collection
At the top left corner of Postman, click Import.
You can import collection from github link. Copy paste the link and click Continue
5. Setting up environmental variables
Create app in your profile https://developer.nordeaopenbanking.com/apps
Copy Client Secret (save it for later use)
Copy Client ID (save it for later use)
Subscribe to product
6. Configuring Postman environment variables
You will need your Application keys in the next phase: Client ID and Client secret, which you should already have copied somewhere such as notepad.
At the top right corner of Postman, you will find the Environment settings:
Click Add after which you get to the next screen.
Create variables and assign values for:
- eidasPrivateKey (For testing the eIDAS certificate functions. You should set this up unless you are planning on skipping the validations as mentioned in this article.)
More about testing developer portal with eIDAS certificate here