Invite additional users and change ownership.
The Developer organisation owner can invite members for different roles and also change ownership. The invited person can be given different roles. The invited person will receive an e-mail with a link to “Sign up” as a member in the Developer organisation. The Developer organisation owner can then transfer ownership to a member with the administrator role.
Invite a new user to join the organisation either as an Administrator, Viewer or an Application Developer:
- Administrator can make changes to the app name, redirect URI and unsubscribe from active subscription(s)
- Administrator can add new users or remove existing users to or from the organisation.
- Administrator can change organisation owner
- Viewer has view access to the portal
- Viewer can see app name, redirect URI and active subscription(s)
- Viewer cannot see API key or secret
Application Developer role
- Application Developer can see API key and reset the secret
- Application Developer can make changes to the app name, redirect URI and unsubscribe from active subscription(s)
- Application Developer cannot add new users or remove existing users to or from the Organisation.
1. Go to the drop down menu and click on My organization:
2. Click on Invite:
3. Type in the e-mail to the new user -> select the role -> and click on Save:
4. The invite is sent and the member gets Pending state until the new member has signed up as a user:
5. The new member will receive an e-mail with a link to sign up to the developer organisation:
- Username = MUST be the e-mail address of the user!
- E-mail = e-mail address of the user
- First name = first name
- Last name = last name
- Password = create a password that is secure
- Confirm password = confirm the created password
6. The new member will receive a new e-mail confirmation and can now sign in to the portal.
7. The Owner will see the new member with its role and the Active state:
8. The Owner is able to change roles, delete members and to transfer the ownership to a member with the administrator role, by clicking the three dots menu and selecting actions:
Open Banking technical support
Your contact for technical API support or disturbance in traffic is: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more supportive instructions at the portal start page via this link: https://openapi.portal.nordea.com/support
For other business and service support, please contact your Nordea contact person or check: https://www.nordea.com/en/about-us/contact-us